Solus Christus is the first and ONLY done-for-you Bible curriculum written just for LCMS families.
Take the Guesswork out of Planning Your Bible Lessons
Are you tired of wondering what the best way is to teach your kids the Small Catechism?
Not sure what Scriptures to have your students memorize?
Do you find yourself frantically skimming the Lutheran Service Book each weekend to pick a hymn to study that week?
Now you don’t have to do any of that! Take the guesswork out of planning your homeschool Bible lessons with Solus Christus.
All the plans are done for you, no more spending hours choosing Scripture to memorize, flipping through hymns, or wondering if you’re doing it right.
Solus Christus includes a Scope & Sequence of religious studies from Preschool-12th grade that will help guide you as you plan your lessons. And the done-for-you lesson plans make your life easy – plan your weekly Bible in a *snap*!
Solus Christus Covers Multiple Areas of Religious Studies
Inside you will find two full years of weekly Bible lesson plans that include 5 different subject areas:
- Memory Work (memorizing hymns, Scripture, and the six chief parts of the Catechism)
- Church Prep (preparing your children for Divine Service each week)
- Bible History (start your homeschool history lessons with Creation!)
- Catechism Lessons (study the Catechism with your children each day)
- Morning Work (done-for-you morning work, that includes daily prayer, memory review, & more!)
Solus Christus features a unique blend of following the school year AND the church year. This allows you to teach your children about the rich history of the church and Divine Service – without missing a beat in your regular school year.
A One-Time Investment
The yearly lessons follow a looping schedule – every two years you will loop through the same lessons with your homeschool students. This provides your family with regular study of the core tenants of the Lutheran faith, Biblical history, and of course the Catechism & the Word of God.
Each time you follow the two-year loop you can add additional resources and unit studies to help your students review and learn new subjects each time they loop through the lessons.
This means you make a one-time investment today and you never have to purchase another Bible curriculum again!
Perfect for the Whole Family!
Lessons are designed with the entire family in mind. Come together young & old and study God’s Word together.
Solus Christus provides two tracks for you to follow:
- The Red Track: perfect for families with older children who are already familiar with the basics of the Small Catechism, Divine Service, and Bible History (typically children who can read independently, age 10+)
- The Blue Track: ideal for families with younger children (most children are under 10) and are building a foundational understanding of their religious studies
Purchase Today and Start Right Away
Solus Christus is a digital download product- which means you get immediate access after your purchase. No paying for shipping, and no waiting on USPS. Purchase today, download immediately, and get started when you’re ready!
Lessons officially begin 12 weeks before the first Sunday in Advent.
Purchase Solus Christus: the Bible Curriculum for LCMS Homeschool Families and join other LCMS homeschool families who are taking advantage of the ONLY done-for-you Bible curriculum just for LCMS homeschoolers.